Emergency Management

AlertsEventsFavorite LinksLocal NewsLocal Weather

  West Milford First Aid Squad Upper Grwd Lake Vol Amb Corps Fire Prevention Fire Department Search & Rescue
     

Office of Emergency ManagementEmergency Medical ServicesFire DepartmentFire PreventionSearch & Rescue

 

 EVENTS  

 

The following Fire Companies rent their firehouses to the public:

Apshawa Volunteer fire Company

697-2099

Community Volunteer Fire Company

697-6810

and

Greenwood Forest Volunteer Fire Company

728-7322

Please contact them at the above telephone numbers for further information.

Contact Us

 Call 973-728-2840
Fax   973-728-2880
Email: 
Write: 1480 Union Valley Road West Milford NJ 07480

Police-Fire-EMS- Dial 9 1 1

Fire District Map

fire_companies.jpg (129287 bytes)

Click on the thumbnail above to view the six fire districts.

 

 

 

 

The Township provides approximately 60% of the funding required to sustain the six volunteer fire companies. The remaining 40% is obtained by donations and fund-raising events. Selling Christmas trees, holding raffles, roadside collection and/or dinners are some of the other functions Fire Fighters volunteer their time to, to keep their Fire Company funded and equipped to protect our community.

Volunteer Fire Fighters spend countless hours, not only responding to your emergency, they maintain their fire stations, fire apparatus and equipment.  They attend fire schools and weekly drills to assure the finest response to those they protect and serve.

When fire fighters run raffles, sell Christmas trees or sponsor activities, your participation supports their continuing efforts to help you!

 

 

 

Last modified: December 11, 2003

 

Your continued support is appreciated!

Mailing Addresses

To send a donation to your local Volunteer Fire Company you may mail your check to:

APSHAWA VOL FIRE COMPANY (Company #1)

666 MACOPIN ROAD

WEST  MILFORD NJ 07480

 

 

COMMUNITY VOL FIRE COMPANY (Company #2)

PO BOX 157

NEWF NJ 07435

 

 

GREENWOOD FOREST VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY (Company #3)

GREENWOOD LAKE TURNPIKE

HEWITT NJ 07421

 

 

MACOPIN VOL FIRE COMPANY (Company #4)

PO BO 647 MACOPIN ROAD

WEST MILFORD NJ 07480

 

 

UPPER GREENWOOD LAKE VOLUNTEER FIRE CO (Company #5)

PO BOX 309

HEWITT NJ 07421

 

 

WEST MILFORD VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY (Company #6)

P.O. BOX 341

W MILFORD NJ 07480

If you do not know which Volunteer Fire Company would respond to your home contact the Fire Commissioners office at 973-728-2840.

 

Township of West Milford OEM

 

To send email to Emergency Services please click here:  fireoffice@westmilford.org

Mailing Address:  1480 Union Valley Road West Milford NJ 07480

Site location:  13 Edgar Drive West Milford NJ 07480